My health care
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GasPuss

Keto Advanced Weight Loss Ingredients Empty Keto Advanced Weight Loss Ingredients

Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:11 pm
Keto Advanced Weight Loss Ingredients- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandydaisy
Hey, what's the best diet to accompany tummy workout?
What worked for me... well, my regular keto with only one addition: avoid junk food at all costs! No cheat meals, chocolate and any guilty pleasure snacks. Eat plenty of lean protein and try to get most of your carbs from vegetables and whole fruit (I don't have any particular recommendations, I believe you might find lots of plans here, at 3fc).
MustangBowl

Keto Advanced Weight Loss Ingredients Empty Re: Keto Advanced Weight Loss Ingredients

Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:03 am
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeskinny

If none of your choices are any better than what you've described then it might be worth your while to opt out of a dining card option and use that money to go grocery shopping instead.
I agree! And if you choose to do that, there are quite a few options which are available which can be stored without refrigeration and which require very little preparation. You have to keep your eyes open for them but they are there.

Unbelievable... but not surprising... that this is what this country is offering our college students to eat!! What you describe is an almost total lack of nutrition.
YoungerMoo

Keto Advanced Weight Loss Ingredients Empty Re: Keto Advanced Weight Loss Ingredients

Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:03 am
Hello, I’m going 5’7” tall. It took me about 6 weeks to see results, noticeable weight loss. I had a trainer, was put on a strict low carb diet, ate small meals every 2.5-3 hours. I worked out everyday for 1 hour, combining cardio & weight lifting. I lost about 22lbs altogether. My heaviest was 253 & went down to 231 by the time I was done my 6 week training with a trainer. The first few pounds I lost on my own prior to the training. The rest is on my own....IT WAS HARD!!! I couldn’t walk normally the first time I did leg work out! Haha
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum