My health care
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DuffSkyline

Low Carb High Fat Endurance Athletes Empty Low Carb High Fat Endurance Athletes

Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:47 pm
Low Carb High Fat Endurance Athletes- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Do you have to exercise to lose weight or is watching what you eat enough?
CaseEmpire

Low Carb High Fat Endurance Athletes Empty Re: Low Carb High Fat Endurance Athletes

Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:27 pm
Salad is always a good choice, as long as you don't drench it in dressing and cheese. Make sure you are getting enough protein though.
DuffSkyline

Low Carb High Fat Endurance Athletes Empty Re: Low Carb High Fat Endurance Athletes

Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:28 pm
TamTam Congratulations! Not only on the 27 lb loss but for being able to wait until you are hungry to eat. I got into eating according to diet plans which I like having a guideline on healthy foods, but then I have the problem of not recognizing when I am satisfied. I seem to have lost that ability. So you are actually doing very well especially with working like you do.

How did your business weather that pandemic? I hope it wasn't hit to bad. Have a blessed weekend.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum