My health care
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DuffSkyline

Keto Advanced Weight Loss Information Empty Keto Advanced Weight Loss Information

Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:09 pm
Keto Advanced Weight Loss Information- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

Hello, I’m going 5’7” tall. It took me about 6 weeks to see results, noticeable weight loss. I had a trainer, was put on a strict low carb diet, ate small meals every 2.5-3 hours. I worked out everyday for 1 hour, combining cardio & weight lifting. I lost about 22lbs altogether. My heaviest was 253 & went down to 231 by the time I was done my 6 week training with a trainer. The first few pounds I lost on my own prior to the training. The rest is on my own....IT WAS HARD!!! I couldn’t walk normally the first time I did leg work out! Haha
AbyssSpark

Keto Advanced Weight Loss Information Empty Re: Keto Advanced Weight Loss Information

Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:00 am
Hi Tam Tam. Good to see you again. I follow mindful eating. Mostly I do intermittent fasting, not eating after dinner until a late breakfast the next day. No food is off limits. I eat what I want but most is healthy food. If I wait until I'm hungry the food tastes better. My weight loss is very very slow but I'm glad I'm not gaining. When I was gaining I ate too much and felt stuffed all the time. Being hungry tells me I'm doing something right.
DonkeyWonder

Keto Advanced Weight Loss Information Empty Re: Keto Advanced Weight Loss Information

Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:01 am
The ketogenic diet is a very low carb, high-fat diet that shares many similarities with the Atkins and low carb diets. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fat. This reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum