My health care
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DuffSkyline

Is Low Carb High Fat Diet Good For You Empty Is Low Carb High Fat Diet Good For You

Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:49 pm
Is Low Carb High Fat Diet Good For You- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

I started at 265 and it took until at least 230 to be noticeable. People really started complimenting me at around 200 because it was undeniable at that point.
StrongSore

Is Low Carb High Fat Diet Good For You Empty Re: Is Low Carb High Fat Diet Good For You

Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:54 am
wish i could be consistent with my diet
StrongSore

Is Low Carb High Fat Diet Good For You Empty Re: Is Low Carb High Fat Diet Good For You

Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:54 am
I've got a lot of weight to lose, but I'm not sure how long it will take for my weight loss to be noticeable. I'm 5'2" (barely!) and I have between 90 and 100lbs to lose.

How long does it take, on average, for weight loss to be noticeable? Especially for those of us who are on the vertically challenged side?

Also, for those of us who are shorter, how long did it take you to drop clothing size(s)?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum