My health care
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DonkeyWonder

Low Carb Peanut Butter Fudge With Coconut Oil Empty Low Carb Peanut Butter Fudge With Coconut Oil

Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:31 am
Low Carb Peanut Butter Fudge With Coconut Oil- Click Link For More Info ==> https://bit.ly/3k8zZOD

So, I have been continuing to eat a diet that is mostly comprised of raw veggies and lean protein (mostly salad and grilled chicken) for the last few days to see how long I can ride that wave. I've also been surprisingly able to resist the late-night snacking which has been my biggest nemesis.

As of this morning I was down another 2 pounds to 286.5. The weird thing is that I had a little bit of a bounce-back yesterday morning when i weighed myself. But now that has been corrected. It took a little getting used to, but I've learned to ignore the day-to-day fluctuations in weight that can be somewhat annoying. (Actually, that's not true. I still get excited when I see the weight go down, but when it bounces back up I shrug it off).

As an aside, does anybody who lives here in Florida weigh themselves on the scale at Publix? Everytime I go there and weigh myself the scale says I am 5-6 pounds lighter than what my scale at home says -- and that's with my clothes on, wallet, phone, keys, etc. At first I thought that their scale was wrong, but then it happened at another Publix. Is my scale at home wrong or is Publix's scales very forgiving! Maybe its a ploy so that you'll weigh yourself when you get there and get so excited that you lost a few pounds that you reward yourself with some sort of food that you wouldn't normally buy.
DrinkNumber

Low Carb Peanut Butter Fudge With Coconut Oil Empty Re: Low Carb Peanut Butter Fudge With Coconut Oil

Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:26 am
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandydaisy
Hey, what's the best diet to accompany tummy workout?
What worked for me... well, my regular keto with only one addition: avoid junk food at all costs! No cheat meals, chocolate and any guilty pleasure snacks. Eat plenty of lean protein and try to get most of your carbs from vegetables and whole fruit (I don't have any particular recommendations, I believe you might find lots of plans here, at 3fc).
PuppetFiend

Low Carb Peanut Butter Fudge With Coconut Oil Empty Re: Low Carb Peanut Butter Fudge With Coconut Oil

Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:26 am
Intermittent fasting is the best
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum